Double Drum Drying - All Scales
Richman Chemical has been providing custom drum drying services for the past 30+ years. Drum dryers are often used in the food industry for drying a variety of products (milk product, baby foods, breakfast cereal, fruit and vegetable pulp, mashed potatoes, cooked starch, spent yeast). Benefits of drum drying include:
• Products have good porosity and hence good rehydration due to boiling evaporation.
• Drum dryers can dry very viscous foods, such as pastes and gelatinized or cooked starch.
• Drum dryers often are high energy efficient
• Drum drying can be clean and hygienic.
• Drum dryers are easy to operate and maintain.
• The dryers are flexible and suitable for multiple but small quantity production